1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
- 1.4. The Administration of this site does not check the accuracy of the personal information provided by the User.
3. THE PURPOSE OF COLLECTING PERSONAL INFORMATION ABOUT THE USER
- 3.1. The Administration of the Website may use the personal data of the User for the following purposes:
- 3.1.1. identify the User for placing an order.
- 3.1.2 Providing the User with access to personalized resources of the Website.
- 3.1.3. Providing feedback to User, including sending notices, requests regarding use of the Website, provision of services, processing of requests and applications from User.
- 3.1.4. Defining User's location for security purposes, fraud prevention.
- 3.1.5. Confirming the accuracy and completeness of the personal data provided by User.
- 3.1.6. Notifying the User of the status of the Order.
- 3.1.7. Providing effective customer and technical support to User in case of problems arising from using the Website.
- 3.1.8. Providing to User with their consent, product updates, special offers, pricing information, newsletters and other information on behalf of the Site or its partners.
- 3.1.9. Performing advertising activities with the consent of User.
- 3.1.10. Granting access to the User to partner websites or services to obtain products, updates and services.
4. OBLIGATIONS OF THE PARTIES
- 4.1. The User is obliged:
- 4.1.1 Provide the personal data information required to use the Site.
- 4.1.2 To update, supplement and update the provided information about Personal Data in the event of changes in such information.
- 4.2. The Website Administration is obliged to:
- 4.2.2 Ensure keeping confidential information secret, not to disclose without the prior written permission of the User, and not to sell, exchange, publish, or disclose in any other ways possible transferred personal data of the User.
- 4.2.3 Take precautionary measures to protect the confidentiality of personal information of the User, according to the procedure generally used for the protection of such information in the current business.
- 4.2.4 To perform blocking of personal data, which pertains to the respective User, from the moment of application or request of the User or its legal representative, or competent body for protection of rights of personal data subjects for the period of inspection in case of detection of inaccurate personal data or unauthorized actions.
5. LIABILITY OF THE PARTIES
- 5.1. The Administration of the site, which has not fulfilled its obligations, bears responsibility for the losses incurred by the User in connection with the misuse of personal data in accordance with the laws of Ukraine.
- 5.2. In case of loss or disclosure of the Confidential information, the Administration of the site bears no responsibility if this confidential information
- 5.2.1. was in the public domain before its loss or disclosure.
- 5.2.2. was received from a third party prior to its receipt by the Administration.
- 5.2.3. has been disclosed with the consent of the User.
6. DISPUTE RESOLUTION
- 6.1. Prior to going to court over any disputes arising from the relations between the Site User and the Administration, it is obligatory to submit a claim (written offer for voluntary dispute resolution).
- 6.2. The recipient of the claim shall notify the claimant of the results of the claim in writing within 30 calendar days after receipt of the claim.
- 6.3. If no agreement is reached, the dispute shall be submitted for consideration to the judicial authority in accordance with the current legislation of Ukraine. 6.4.
7. ADDITIONAL CONDITIONS